Sunday, November 4, 2012

Brynlee's 9 month appt

I can hardly believe that my littlest baby girls is already nine months old! She is growing so quickly and changing so fast, I can barely keep up with it. I wish time would go by slower so that I could just drink in those wonderful moments and keep them with me forever.
The doctor said she looked great. She's 27.25inches tall (25-50th %), weighs 14lbs (3rd  %), and her head is 17.75inches (75th %)- which explains why she's so smart! With a noggin' like that!
So, she's still just a skinny little thing, although she eats like crazy. She eats at least three of the big jars of food every day, usually, half a banana, a graham cracker or two and puffs. She is not lacking in the appetite department! She just appears to have a fast metabolism, she'll appreciate that later!
She isn't crawling yet, but the doctor wasn't worried. He looked at me, dead serious and said, "Well, no wonder she's not crawling yet! With a head the size she has and a body the size that she has, it's probably difficult for her to hold her head up." I totally thought he was joking, but no, he wasn't! Hehe!
Brynlee loves watching her sisters and loves playing with them, she started clapping last week, she loves to babble and pretend like she's talking but already can say mama, dad, ga, and duckie. She is fascinated by cords (we'll have to take care of that before she starts crawling!) and loves being around people. She is smiling constantly and loves to laugh. We've been teaching her sign language, like we've done with all of our kiddos, and she gets so excited when we sign to her.
We love our little Bryners!
Eating goldfish crackers
 Ready to go on a walk
 Showing off her first tooth! (she seriously has longest most beautiful eyelashes!)
 Waiting to go on a walk, wanting the camera- love her blue eyes!
 Eating pancake for the first time!
 Eating a roll
 Eating pancakes at the hotel- such a big girl!
 Hanging out in the stroller while her sisters ride bikes
 Trying on her tutu for Halloween
 
With mama on my birthday (I had just let her lick one of my candles,
so she's eyeing it on the table)
Love ya little bryners!

2 comments:

The Trees said...

Cute baby girl. I wish i could hold her. Beautiful eyes.
Love and miss you guys!

jkwareham said...

You guys make the most beautiful babies! She is a peach!