Friday, May 28, 2010

Seattle Part 2

Here are some more pictures from the Locks. Ryan, Jennie, Emma, My mom and dad, and Isaac Gabi and me as well as my Aunt Barbara and Aunt Berneice were the ones who ventured to the Locks. We had a lot of fun, I really wish I would have taken more pictures, but, alas, I didn't. Before scoping out the Locks we watched a really neat video about it. I don't remember a whole lot because I was trying to keep Gabi quiet. It was fun, anyway. We also got to walk through a beautiful garden near the locks, and check out the salmon run. Here are what few pics I do have...

Ry and Emma watching the boats in the Locks
Boats in the Locks- they were waiting for it to fill up with water

Gabi sitting on a cool spiral thingy near the Locks


The cousins Gabi and Emma

The Knight Fam


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures!! The drape pattern was from my brain. One day I got the nerve to do 'em and that's what the end product was.