Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sharon, this one's for you...

I promised my really good friend Sharon that I would post some pictures within a week of coming back from Seattle. Well, it's been a week today, so here I am posting. :) I'll start off with some ultrasound pics, so sorry it's taken so long. This pics are from our babe's most recent photo shoot, ultrasound #3, at 30 weeks and 3 days, and yes, every day does count.

Here are a few of our 4D ultrasound pictures of the babe that's currently in my belly:

This picture is a side profile of the little tyke! It's crazy that you can see so much detail. We already think she's super cute and we can't wait to meet her!



This is one of our little one grabbing her toes, already some personality!



And finally her cute little legs! She sure likes to kick!


Thanks Sharon for keeping me on the ball, someone needs to! :)

4 comments:

Ryan & Jennie said...

I love the one grabbing her toes. We're so excited to meet her.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what kind of pics your friend was asking to see, but we want to see pics of YOU too!!!! You and your cute #2 belly!! Hope all is well.

Britnae said...

Yay! I am so glad you posted these!! We are so excited to see her in person (although those ultrasound pictures are dang good)!

The Trees said...

Wow, these are so detailed. I am so excited for you! I showed Saydee these pics of her new cousin and I tried to explain which naturally led her to believe you have a pouch. We've been reading about kangaroos :)