Saturday, May 29, 2010

Seattle- Part 3 THE FINALE

Alright, finally, the pictures you have all been waiting for! Sorry it has taken so long, but good things come to those who wait. The sealing was amazing, and I'm so glad that we were able to be there for it, and so grateful to Sharon for watching Gabi so both Isaac and I could be there. It was also wonderful to see so many friends and family there to support Kyle and Ashley as they were sealed, and also those who came to celebrate at the reception. We love you Kyle & Ashley!

The Happy Couple walking out of the Seattle Temple

Little Emma, she was excited too

Some smoochin'


Gabster with her Daddy and Uncle Ryan

The Happy Couple- they are so cute together!


Gabi with her Uncle Kyle, she loves him

Gabi and Daddy during pictures- long day for little ones


The Knight Family

A sibling picture, me looking VERY prego- 8 1/2 months, wahoo!
(Don't worry, the photographer had a better angle, thank goodness!)

Kyle, Ashley, and Kyles side of the siblings

Gabi running away from me AGAIN at the reception


Isaac and Al

The only place I could put Gabi and not have her run away from me while I was doing HW- yuck!

Gabi and Uncle Dom- always spoiling her!

Bubbles!

Everything was absolutely beautiful, I wish I had more pictures- thankfully that's what the Photographer is for!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

How fun Gabi is so cute.

jkwareham said...

FUN!!!! Oh and why do you NEVER look preggo?!?!? You look way too small to be about to pop. Love YA!!!!

Kellee